Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Just got this:

Screenshot (25).png

From the email:

All current ticket holders will have the option to roll their early bird, daily tickets or 3-day passes over to the 2021 Show dates, June 4-6, 2021. Or you can opt to receive a full refund on your ticket purchases at this time.

Please email [email protected] to confirm whether you choose to roll over your admission tickets to 2021 or request the full refund. BLADE University class purchases will be completely refunded.

• Sad
Reactions: Jake

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Got an email today that my ticket cost was refunded... I never asked for a refund.
I requested one & got it. The original email said you could choose a refund or roll your tickets over to 2021. They may have decided the logistics were going to get too messy trying to keep up with all that.

Reactions: dial1911

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Well fuck. The card I used to buy the tickets was stolen about a month ago and I have a new card now. I just emailed them but don't expect a response.

• Angry
Reactions: Grunk

LethalEdge

Tracker
Jul 9, 2016
Woodstock
Zip code
Well fuck. The card I used to buy the tickets was stolen about a month ago and I have a new card now. I just emailed them but don't expect a response.
It should get credited to the new account, assuming it is the same bank. I had the same issue (lost card) and was worried about the credit, but I got it.

Reactions: Grunk and dial1911

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
It should get credited to the new account, assuming it is the same bank. I had the same issue (lost card) and was worried about the credit, but I got it.
Nope. Got a reply from the Blade Show people. Not exactly sure who as they just signed it "Blade Show Team" though. They told me to contact my bank. Talked to the bank for 45 minutes and they made me file a dispute. Could be 10 days before they get to the claim. Then up to an additional 30 days for Blade Show to respond. Not worried about the money, it's just a cluster fuck. Shit happens. It's nobody's fault but the stupid scammers who stole my card info and wiped my account out causing me to have to get a new card. I got my money back from that too so I'm not worried about it, except for the massive inconvenience it was.

Hayata

This Space for Rent
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Nope. Got a reply from the Blade Show people. Not exactly sure who as they just signed it "Blade Show Team" though. They told me to contact my bank. Talked to the bank for 45 minutes and they made me file a dispute. Could be 10 days before they get to the claim. Then up to an additional 30 days for Blade Show to respond. Not worried about the money, it's just a cluster fuck. Shit happens. It's nobody's fault but the stupid scammers who stole my card info and wiped my account out causing me to have to get a new card. I got my money back from that too so I'm not worried about it, except for the massive inconvenience it was.

• Haha
Reactions: EugenFJR and Jake