BLADE SHOW 2019 Ticket Sale is LIVE!

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You guys planning on meeting up post Blade show for some beers somewhere?

Kaotiktribe

Tracker
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
Im already outta there. Too damn tired lol

Ill b there tomorrow to hang out though and would gladly have some beer with any members

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Good to meet @Jake, @dial1911 and @LethalEdge in real life. Good time. Worn out old man. Yep, @Mac11FA, I was wearing the SET hat you so graciously sent me. Alternating with a Smoky Mountain Knife Works hat. They gave those out like crazy & claimed they would be randomly stopping people during the show that had one on and giving them a free knife. Didn't get a knife. Didn't see anybody get a knife. I'm thinking it was just an elaborate scam to cover the show with their name. :target:

@Jake & his daughter were both wearing SET T-shirts.

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
This is the only picture I got. I was gonna get this for @karlvv but they wanted $30 for a fucking $5 clip. No thanks. I'd die before @karlvv could repay me in handys for that one.

20190607_122316.jpg

Had an awesome time today. Didn't get anything but saw a few things that I'll likely be ordering in the future(for the same price I could have gotten them for there). It was nice to see @LethalEdge again, always a pleasure to see and hang out with @dial1911 and was awesome meeting @Grunk and his lovely bride and getting to hang out with Grunk all day and his wife for a while as well. I'm glad that she was having a good day today and was able to see the kids and play with them for a while. The kids kept asking me on the way home when we were gonna go play with Mrs. Susie and Grunk again. My daughter has been in her "princess dress"(alternating between both of them every 5 minutes) since we got home and singing "I'm a pretty pretty princess" with her princess microphone. :rofl: Man, if you ever wanna get loaded up with swag just bring a couple kids with you. My backpack gained about 20 pounds by the time we left, and that was after the kids ate about 5 pounds worth of snacks and drank about 5 pounds worth of drinks.

karlvv

Legend
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
This is the only picture I got. I was gonna get this for @karlvv but they wanted $30 for a fucking $5 clip. No thanks. I'd die before @karlvv could repay me in handys for that one.

View attachment 51437

Had an awesome time today. Didn't get anything but saw a few things that I'll likely be ordering in the future(for the same price I could have gotten them for there). It was nice to see @LethalEdge again, always a pleasure to see and hang out with @dial1911 and was awesome meeting @Grunk and his lovely bride and getting to hang out with Grunk all day and his wife for a while as well. I'm glad that she was having a good day today and was able to see the kids and play with them for a while. The kids kept asking me on the way home when we were gonna go play with Mrs. Susie and Grunk again. My daughter has been in her "princess dress"(alternating between both of them every 5 minutes) since we got home and singing "I'm a pretty pretty princess" with her princess microphone. :rofl: Man, if you ever wanna get loaded up with swag just bring a couple kids with you. My backpack gained about 20 pounds but the time we left, and that was after the kids are about 5 pounds worth of snacks and drinks.
Im good for at least 8 handies a day.

Reactions: Jake

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code

View attachment 51437

Had an awesome time today. Didn't get anything but saw a few things that I'll likely be ordering in the future(for the same price I could have gotten them for there). It was nice to see @LethalEdge again, always a pleasure to see and hang out with @dial1911 and was awesome meeting @Grunk and his lovely bride and getting to hang out with Grunk all day and his wife for a while as well. I'm glad that she was having a good day today and was able to see the kids and play with them for a while. The kids kept asking me on the way home when we were gonna go play with Mrs. Susie and Grunk again. My daughter has been in her "princess dress"(alternating between both of them every 5 minutes) since we got home and singing "I'm a pretty pretty princess" with her princess microphone. :rofl: Man, if you ever wanna get loaded up with swag just bring a couple kids with you. My backpack gained about 20 pounds but the time we left, and that was after the kids are about 5 pounds worth of snacks and drinks.
Your kids made my wife's day! She's still smiling. Your kids are great. You guys are welcome anytime. Thanks again snd seriously call about shooting at the farm.

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
Your kids made my wife's day! She's still smiling. Your kids are great. You guys are welcome anytime. Thanks again snd seriously call about shooting at the farm.
We will definitely be in touch soon. We aren't too far away and it's a nice ride over there. We took back roads home and the kids love riding through the country and looking for cows and horses. I'll definitely take you up on the offer to go shooting on your family property. Thanks for the invite!

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
@Jake .... forgot about this earlier (I was kind of in a run to get through my list of people/places), but it really seemed like Freeman was in a bad mood or something. I didn't hold it against him, but I didn't really want to buy anything there after talking to him.

Probably nothing, but I still thought it was odd. I did end up buying the White River Firecraft instead of his leather sheathed fixed blade. Both were equally nice, but the White River did feel slightly better to me.

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
@Jake .... forgot about this earlier (I was kind of in a run to get through my list of people/places), but it really seemed like Freeman was in a bad mood or something. I didn't hold it against him, but I didn't really want to buy anything there after talking to him.

Probably nothing, but I still thought it was odd. I did end up buying the White River Firecraft instead of his leather sheathed fixed blade. Both were equally nice, but the White River did feel slightly better to me.
Yeah, I noticed that too. He told me several times on IG that he'd have the 451 BLF Mini's there but didn't bring any. He didn't have any 3.5" or 6.5" fixed blades either. Idk what his deal was. I stuck around and talked to him for 45 minutes last year. This year I don't even think I was there for 5 minutes.

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Yeah, I noticed that too. He told me several times on IG that he'd have the 451 BLF Mini's there but didn't bring any. He didn't have any 3.5" or 6.5" fixed blades either. Idk what his deal was. I stuck around and talked to him for 45 minutes last year. This year I don't even think I was there for 5 minutes.

Ok- sounds like it wasn't just me. It wasn't like the table was crowded, hell- we were the only ones there at the time.

I noticed that their table was still full when I left. I don't wish them any ill will, and hopefully the show goes well for them... but based on this morning, I didn't want to buy anything.

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
Ok- sounds like it wasn't just me. It wasn't like the table was crowded, hell- we were the only ones there at the time.

I noticed that their table was still full when I left. I don't wish them any ill will, and hopefully the show goes well for them... but based on this morning, I didn't want to buy anything.
He specifically told me 3 different times(one of which was just a few days ago) that he would have the mini 451 BLF and he didn't show up with any of them. He didn't really have a wide variety of anything other than the regular BLF, 5" fixed blades and those field knives with the nice leather sheaths. If you look on his website he has a bunch of other models. Maybe that's just what sells well at Blade? I don't know. I was kinda wanting to check out a 6.5" Chopper though as that was going to be my next purchase.