This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Blade Show 2018

Discussion in 'Knife Talk' started by dial1911, May 7, 2018.

1. Kaotiktribe

Kaotiktribe Tracker

Scored 2 blade show specials along with a Lucky 13 blade. Anyone wanna trade one of these for aomething else let me know and ill add cash as needed.

2. Jake

Jake Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader

Man I'm fucking pissed I missed out on those Blade Show Specials. Idiots at Will Call didn't have my envelope so they just gave me an orange wristband. I asked them 3 times if that was all I needed to get in for the Early Bird and they said yes each time. Wait in line for 2 hours and get to the entrance and they tell me I need a red wristband too. I had to go all the way back to Will Call and get the correct wristband and then go all the way back to the entrance. By the time I did all of that ALL of the Early Birds were already in there and the MT line was wrapped all the way around to the Spyderco booth in the corner. I waited in line for probably about 45 minutes to an hour and they sold out of them about 20 people in front of me. If I hadn't had to do all that bullshit I would have easily gotten them. I almost got kicked out for arguing with the idiots at the entrance when they first told me to they wouldn't let me in because I didn't have the correct wristband. Had my son not been with me I probably would have gotten kicked out.

3. Kaotiktribe

Kaotiktribe Tracker

Damn man that sucks. The guy i was with left the MT line i was in as he thought we wouldnt get any either and he went and stood in line at the lucky 13 table. I ended up getting the blade show MT's and he didnt and was pissed off.

doing it again for next year ill head down on Thursday to get my tickets picked up(just in case)

show up about 5am on Friday(got there at 5:50 this year) grab up all the specials i wanna get then leave and get some good sleep. I just about ruined my Friday night plans since i was beat from waking up so early.

Come back on Saturday to actually enjoy the show and walk around having a few beers with the fam.

Way better option for me..

4. 00formula6spd

00formula6spd Marksman

5. Jake

Jake Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader

You're alive Randy! Dang man, I forgot to give you a call to see if you were going. Did you get in early again this year?

00formula6spd likes this.
  6. 00formula6spd

00formula6spd Marksman

Had a friend get it for me. Could not make this year.

Jake likes this.