Bible study thread

Howard Law

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I suppose I’ll post things time to time on passages or chapters that hit home, sometimes with elaboration and explanation, sometimes without. Feel free to just read or join in.

Blessings

Today is in 1st Timothy, Chapter 1 verse 18-20

295B027D-B9C7-4B7E-A086-56B8395CBF2D.jpeg
There have been many times my faith has felt shipwrecked, but how does one restore a “good conscience or faith”? I would wager only God can bestow such virtues. Being carnal creatures we cannot conjure goodness in our own efforts.
Prayer and sincerity in repentance is what I conclude God desires to restore us.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
just a reminder boys, yes Christmas was originally a “Pagan” Holiday, but as we are commanded in scripture, we as believers are to preach the gospel and conform the culture to the path of righteousness, including holidays. Today we celebrate salvation born incarnate to save mankind from our own depravity.

“But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.” – Galatians 4:4-5

Merry CHRISTmas gentlemen

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I felt this timely and appropriate concerning the state of our Nation.
these are the inspired words of God: Psalm
11:1-7
image.jpg

I would encourage those of you who believe, practice preaching the Gospel to yourselves.
We aren’t to have a spirit of fear, but of peace and a sound mind. Even in dark times such as these, where hope is a fading concept, we are to Trust in the sovereign God, no man or institution can save you or fulfill your soul.

I believe we are in historic times, gentlemen. If you haven’t received Christ as Lord, repent from your sin and believe. Cast your troubles on The Lord of Hosts.