Bible study thread

Faktory 47

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I suppose I’ll post things time to time on passages or chapters that hit home, sometimes with elaboration and explanation, sometimes without. Feel free to just read or join in.

Blessings

Today is in 1st Timothy, Chapter 1 verse 18-20

295B027D-B9C7-4B7E-A086-56B8395CBF2D.jpeg
There have been many times my faith has felt shipwrecked, but how does one restore a “good conscience or faith”? I would wager only God can bestow such virtues. Being carnal creatures we cannot conjure goodness in our own efforts.
Prayer and sincerity in repentance is what I conclude God desires to restore us.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
just a reminder boys, yes Christmas was originally a “Pagan” Holiday, but as we are commanded in scripture, we as believers are to preach the gospel and conform the culture to the path of righteousness, including holidays. Today we celebrate salvation born incarnate to save mankind from our own depravity.

“But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.” – Galatians 4:4-5

Merry CHRISTmas gentlemen

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I felt this timely and appropriate concerning the state of our Nation.
these are the inspired words of God: Psalm
11:1-7
image.jpg

I would encourage those of you who believe, practice preaching the Gospel to yourselves.
We aren’t to have a spirit of fear, but of peace and a sound mind. Even in dark times such as these, where hope is a fading concept, we are to Trust in the sovereign God, no man or institution can save you or fulfill your soul.

I believe we are in historic times, gentlemen. If you haven’t received Christ as Lord, repent from your sin and believe. Cast your troubles on The Lord of Hosts.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
If you want a simple explanation and origin of God,Jesus and the Holy Spirit read John: chapter 1.

The Revelation of Jesus and his Origin to pre-creation time is found here. This also helps to expand on Jesus being with the father before time, Jesus and “The Word” are one and the same. Jesus is Gods word incarnate, the communication of Gods law and love to the world and sacrifice for it.
6EA2E4EC-8AFC-4AB2-AD0B-EB525215AE5E.jpeg

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Proverbs 14:32-34 706C3245-4659-4907-9969-0C967A37FEFE.jpeg

I’ll be honest boys, it’s been an odd couple of weeks, I’ve felt rather distant from God( my fault). I’ve also rather numbed myself to all the political turmoil our nation is in.I would estimate we have succumb to sin as Americans, we murder our unborn, we live covetous and envious lifestyles, we hate our neighbors, we divorce our wives and abandon our families for the sake of convenience and selfishness, if we aren’t married, sleeping around and living with people who aren’t our spouses is acceptable and encouraged, the blessing of children is seen as a burden and the new god is the almighty Dollar. We are disgraced as a nation because of our many sins.

I too have helped aid in this disgrace.
I can only call upon Christ to change my own heart and trust him to do so, striving to resist temptation in my own life. I desire the wisdom and understanding these passages talk about all through proverbs.

Brothers, I urge and encourage you stay the course, do not let the world and secular culture pull your affection from the Lord.

blessings 706C3245-4659-4907-9969-0C967A37FEFE.jpeg

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Proverbs 18: 6-17

the things that stick out to me in this passage are highlighted, what I gather here is work hard, be humble and be careful how and what you speak. The Bible warns us that we will one day give an account for every careless word. I love proverbs because it gives a strong and definitive outline to how one should conduct themselves, or at least gives good contrast between fools and the wise. I struggle with my tongue and joking often. I try not to use crude or course talk, but it’s a failure of mine. These passages remind me to encourage and uplift my brothers, there’s no room for curses or crude language. 0646CED6-5E38-4046-9714-36F098C6E254.jpeg

2Glocks

Happy and Free
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Zip code
Psalm 112:6-7

“For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered forever. He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord.”

firm hearts and firm minds men. We’re headed into the fray.

KhyberPass

Breach Bang Clear
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

James 1 2-4

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

dammitgriff

Hunter
Apr 25, 2021
Florida
Joel 3:9

“Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.”

Matthew 24:6

“You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.”

Zechariah 10:5

“Together they will be like warriors in battle trampling their enemy into the mud of the streets. They will fight because the LORD is with them, and they will put the enemy horsemen to shame.”

Psalm 144:5-8

“5 Part your heavens, LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke. 6 Send forth lightning and scatter the enemy; shoot your arrows and rout them. 7 Reach down your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters, from the hands of foreigners 8 whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.”

Matthew 10:34

“Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword.”