Being a noob sucks

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Your Chihuahua looks like a tyrant. We have one that rules the roost around here.
Yep, she has an attitude. She doesn’t care for kids too much and absolutely HATES strangers. She’s also the boss of our 100-pound Boxer.

I’ll tell you one thing though, nobody pulls up in my driveway without her letting me know.

Jake

I Do wHaT I WaNt!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Here are my worthless hounds.
Blue is a 11 year old Great Dane
Little Cheney is a 11 year old shitzu
The shitzu is the boss of course

View attachment 42279
Damn man, 11 is old for such a big dog. When I was a kid my neighbors had a couple Great Danes. We used to go knock on their door and ask to play with "Duke and Daisy" and they'd just open the door and let the dogs out. After they got tired they'd go home and ring the doorbell with their noses, lol. They are such good dogs.

Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Damn man, 11 is old for such a big dog. When I was a kid my neighbors had a couple Great Danes. We used to go knock on their door and ask to play with "Duke and Daisy" and they'd just open the door and let the dogs out. After they got tired they'd go home and ring the doorbell with their noses, lol. They are such good dogs.
She has been great, she is the happiest playful dog we have ever had.
My grandson pulls and pushes on her, takes her food and she just looks at him and wags her tail.
The vet calls her a unicorn because she is so old.
Her hips are getting bad but she isn't whining and she usually makes it outside in time to go so we hope she will be with is a little longer.