Atty General to Prosecute For Anti-Islamic Statements?

Faktory 47

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
The same people who attack the Second Amendment usually are going after the First.

"The day after a horrific shooting spree by a "radicalized" Muslim man and his partner in San Bernardino, California, Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged to a group of Muslim activists that she would take aggressive action against anyone who used "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence."

Speaking to the audience at the Muslim Advocate's 10th anniversary dinner Thursday, Lynch said her "greatest fear" is the "incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric" in America and vowed to prosecute any guilty of what she deemed violence-inspiring speech. She said:

The fear that you have just mentioned is in fact my greatest fear as a prosecutor, as someone who is sworn to the protection of all of the American people, which is that the rhetoric will be accompanied by acts of violence. My message to not just the Muslim community but to the entire American community is: we cannot give in to the fear that these backlashes are really based on.

Assuring the pro-Muslim group that "we stand with you," Lynch said she would use her Justice Department to protect Muslims from "violence" and discrimination."

Read more: http://www.dailywire.com/news/1593/loretta-lynch-vows-prosecute-those-who-use-anti-james-barrett

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Too bad she cant... The pesky 1st amendment.

And she can eat a bag of shit...
Except she can. Hate speech laws are pretty broad. Best case you have to spend tons of money defending yourself in court. You'll be fighting the attorney general and the media. Good luck...

Woodstock

Sniper
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
Yet another obama ideologue who hasn't a clue.
Glad she's on the job.

Not.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
She can suck a Camels Ass!

Waterguy

Sniper
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
Hate speech laws are beyond stupid. It's an insult to liberty. I rather have someone call me anti-Muslim names than give the government the power to decide what is and isn't offensive or deemed appropriate.

And **** her.

Exactly. If you get offended it is on you because to be offended is to accept what people say. Ignore is the best way to silence the morons.