[Article] - Choose the Right Size Handgun To Concealed Carry

Howard Law

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
I would add to the issue of holster, that a quality belt is necessary. It doesnt matter how good your holster is if your belt lets it sag off your body and doesn't comfortably distribute the weight of the gun. Most people who complain about an uncomfortable holster would actually be better served with a good belt than a new holster. 

David (OHGO)

Tracker
Sep 29, 2016
I would add to the issue of holster, that a quality belt is necessary. It doesnt matter how good your holster is if your belt lets it sag off your body and doesn't comfortably distribute the weight of the gun. Most people who complain about an uncomfortable holster would actually be better served with a good belt than a new holster. 

I agree and its something I should have added, and may even make a whole new article for. I know I have two belts that I can't carry with because they can't support the firearm since they use a magnet to tighten. A good quality belt will work wonders.

David (OHGO)

Tracker
Sep 29, 2016
The belt does make a pretty significant difference in your ability to carry. Especially for the larger guys using larger firearms for protection. I suggest getting a nice metal reinforced belt from someone, or a really really high quality leather.