• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

SOLD Armasight spark core NV with extras

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
tem Name: FS/FT Armasight Spark Core NV with extras

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me. Suppressor hosts, PWS or VQ Summit receiver, try me. Now I could use another LPVO or red dot. Hate that im a bout the say this, but maybe a 19x

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new Armasight Spark Core. Includes box and docs. Also including an Armasight lower 1/3 weapons mount, an IR illuminator, and mlok rail mount for the illuminator.

Perfectly happy to meet at night to let someone test them out. Hands down the best budget NV. Save 50 bucks off the unit, them get almost $200 in free extras.

Have other stuff listed and will combine for the right deal.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
tem Name: FS/FT Armasight Spark Core NV with extras

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me. Suppressor hosts, PWS or VQ Summit receiver, try me. Now I could use another LPVO or red dot. Hate that im a bout the say this, but maybe a 19x

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new Armasight Spark Core. Includes box and docs. Also including an Armasight lower 1/3 weapons mount, an IR illuminator, and mlok rail mount for the illuminator.

Perfectly happy to meet at night to let someone test them out. Hands down the best budget NV. Save 50 bucks off the unit, them get almost $200 in free extras.

Have other stuff listed and will combine for the right deal.
The 19X is badass. I absolutely love mine.