This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Appalachian Trail Interactive Map

Discussion in 'Camping, Hiking & Biking Talk' started by dougiemac, May 9, 2017.

1. dougiemac

dougiemacdougiemac is a Verified Member Dir. of Gun Culture
    Owner Trusted Trader

Those of us fortunate to live in the North Georgia, Eastern Tennessee, Western Carolina's, West Virginia, Virginia and far Eastern Kentucky area here in the Southeast, are familiar with the Appalachian Trail. Although many never take in it's amazing beauty. For those of us that do appreciate the "AT" and have hiked portions of it, here's an awesome interactive map for you.

https://nps.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=6298c848ba2a490588b7f6d25453e4e0

Red Dawn and Rwjeter like this.
  2. AtlMedic

AtlMedic Not A Doctor
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader Site Supporter

One of my few regrets in life is I never did the through hike I always wanted. I've walked probably 90-95% of the AT between GA and Virginia, but I always wanted to do the whole thing at one time.

Red Dawn and Rwjeter like this.
  3. Cudruln

Cudruln Cruzn down da skreet
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

The AT is on my list of things to do before to long