Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I have a sword that someone threw into a deal as boot. Looking online it looks like they sell for 150 to 200 bucks.

If anyone on set would want it, I would let it go for 100.

it is an ASSASSIN’S CREED II SWORD OF EZIO

Reactions: EugenFJR

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I don't even want to know what else you would take in for trade that you can't resale!

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I don't even want to know what else you would take in for trade that you can't resale!

I have zero interest in swords. This guy and I were working a deal and we were pretty much set up good when he offered me a sword. I thought, “well hell, I don’t own a sword!” and did the trade. It has sat wrapped up in a gun sock in the back of my safe ever since because is scares the shit out of me.

it’s sharp as hell and pretty much 4 foot of emergency room just waiting to happen.

I tried to give it to my nephew for his 8th birthday but my damn sister intercepted it and said no.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I have zero interest in swords. This guy and I were working a deal and we were pretty much set up good when he offered me a sword. I thought, “well hell, I don’t own a sword!” and did the trade. It has sat wrapped up in a gun sock in the back of my safe ever since because is scares the shit out of me.

it’s sharp as hell and pretty much 4 foot of emergency room just waiting to happen.

I tried to give it to my nephew for his 8th birthday but my damn sister intercepted it and said no.
Your sister sucks. Jeez what 8 year old doesn't need a freaking sword.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
What else you got laying around that you took in on trade? Wanna trade for a whole box of once used holsters?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
What else you got laying around that you took in on trade? Wanna trade for a whole box of once used holsters?

Dude, I am going to be listing so much weird shit over the next month.

The really weird stuff is going to get sat on the grass and sold during our moving sale as I don’t want to take pictures proving I’ve owned it.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I sold a smoker and a table saw today. If anyone needs any Stihl tools let me know. Blower, string trimmers, chainsaws, everything must go!

Hell im going to mow my lawn one more time and sell my zero turn.

Reactions: dial1911 and Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I sold a smoker and a table saw today. If anyone needs any Stihl tools let me know. Blower, string trimmers, chainsaws, everything must go!

I bet @Matt Ellerbee would be interested in some Stihl stuff.

Reactions: Okuma

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

What Stihl stuff you got?

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I know the saw is an 026. The blower is a backpack blower, no idea on model. The string trimmer I don’t remember either.

Shoot me some pictures whenever you can. I’m interested in the saw and maybe trimmer.

What you thinking for prices?