Howard Law

Grunk

Spitting out pieces of my broken luck
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Hold Onto Your Hats: Biden to Sign Gun Control Executive Orders Tomorrow – RedState

from the article:

“Biden will direct the administration to begin the process of requiring buyers of so-called ghost guns — homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers — to undergo background checks, according to three people who have spoken to the White House about the plans. He is expected to be joined at the event by Attorney General Merrick Garland,” POLITICO reported Wednesday. “Other executive actions remain unclear. But stakeholders have speculated that the president could announce regulations on concealed assault-style firearms; prohibitions on firearm purchases for those convicted of domestic violence against their partners; and federal guidance on home storage safety measures.”

So it looks like AR pistols may be an NFA item before I can come up with the $$ to buy one.

• Sad
Reactions: georgia357

Grunk

Spitting out pieces of my broken luck
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Ima fud.
I’m less worried about pistol braces (I sbr) than I am about the “ghost guns”.
I love building poly80’s.

But @Grunk needs a pistol AR, and a NotGlock stat!
Yeah, I'm not worried about any confiscation effort. Just worried companies will stop selling them before I get the needed $$ at my $5/wk set aside. :classicdoh:

SirSpanksAlot

Woodsman
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
Yeah, I'm not worried about any confiscation effort. Just worried companies will stop selling them before I get the needed $$ at my $5/wk set aside. :classicdoh:

Yeah, they don't have the manpower to confiscate them... But if they were banned and let's say getting caught with one carried a 10 year prison sentence or something crazy... Would you keep it? Would it be worth the risk? You get pulled over for something and the cop sees it, or some Karen at the range reports you and suddenly your life as you know it is over...

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm extremely worried about all of it. We're going the wrong direction, and there's no amount of infringement that I'm ok with. I hate to be trite, but it's death by 1000 cuts, and as they start cutting they'll be more frequent and deeper.

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Wonder platform in 2020, almost two thirds of the almost 40,000 annual gun deaths in America are in fact suicides. Oh and remember that there's approx. 70,000 deaths by drug overdoses a year. But America doesn't have a mental illness problem.

Last edited: