Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
That's awesome! Even if it is Colorado!
Yeah ... this is how you do it ... I’m saddened to say most people don’t want to get involved like the police in fear of prosecutions being harsh on them if they do but this is proof United we Stand and divided we fall.

Reactions: dial1911

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
This kind of policy worked for Larimer Co Colorado ... Get Out !

Not surprised. Lived in Larimer County in the 80s. County seat is Ft. Collins, home of Colorado State University. At least in the 80s, most college students had no clue what the rest of the county was like. Large chunks of the county are Rocky Mtn. national Park & Roosevelt National Forest. most college students & employees spend time in Ft. Collins, in the scenic areas or head down I-25 to Denver. They don't realize outside those areas are people who work in agriculture, oil & gas, & mining. My guess is a bunch of protesters left the college town & went out to one of the surrounding towns & discovered people there didn't like have their daily lives screwed up.

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Meanwhile in Oregon they fine the feds $192k at $500 every 15min the fence around the building isn’t removed wth ...

I think the feds should deed all those buildings over to the city & move all federal operations all the way east to some small town on the fucking Idaho line. make all those lawyers & state reps. & city officials drive all the way across the state every time they have to file any federal paperwork.

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Holy shit, Larimer county, CO is where I live! Do you have a source for where this vid came from?
I just pulled it off you tube ... there was an article in daily Denver news either fox or cbs but I can’t locate it now seems to be gone conveniently... sorry

seems like a nice place to live great community

Reactions: Herk and dial1911

Herk

Woodsman
Mar 16, 2017
Colorado
Zip code
I just pulled it off you tube ... there was an article in daily Denver news either fox or cbs but I can’t locate it now seems to be gone conveniently... sorry

seems like a nice place to live great community
It really is. I moved to CO from WY for work and thought "Great, I'm moving to commie, greenie country and I'm gonna be surrounded by worthless hippies." Turns out that outside of Denver (a.k.a.: Northeast Los Angeles) and Boulder (Fifteen Square Miles, Surrounded By Reality), that Colorado is the real American West, in the best sense of the term. I'm happy I'm here and wondering where the state will go in the near future. Of course, the fate of a single state is nothing compared to the whole of the Union, which is equally ambivalent.

Exciting times! :pop2:

Reactions: Red Dawn and Grunk

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Haven't posted anything here in a while, but the stupidity continues. Here's a fun one from portland:

Rioters try to block road, someone in a pickup has the audacity to "drive through their protest" as they call it. People mob the truck & an idiot on a motorcycle pulls ahead of the truck & lays his bike down to block the pickup. Pickup driver gives no fucks: