Anarchist Take Control of City Blocks in America and Other Stupidity

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
All that said, WTF is going on with no body cams. If I was a cop, I'd want one for my own protection.
If you were a cop, and were honest, not a JBT, and didn't mind accountability.

We got cams in most of Oklahoma (not Podunk towns)...and for a long while the departments would mostly fight having content public. Why do you reckon that is?

Grunk

Spitting out pieces of my broken luck
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
If you were a cop, and were honest, not a JBT, and didn't mind accountability.

We got cams in most of Oklahoma (not Podunk towns)...and for a long while the departments would mostly fight having content public. Why do you reckon that is?
Yeah, not being willing to release the footage leads to only one conclusion. It's the same with no body cams. Or the classic "His body can was turned off."

Herk

Frontiersman
Mar 16, 2017
Colorado
Zip code
Makes me think of how Ferguson was portrayed a few years back, as if the whole town burned to the ground. In reality, it was a pretty small stretch of the town where anything newsworthy happened.

Reactions: Grunk

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Bringing this thread back up because even the NY Times is having to publish the reality here. It won't get a lot of MSM play, but the truth is leaking out.

oio

Sniper
Trusted Trader
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
White supremacists huh? Oh yeah the ones that look kind of white and claim to be white when convenient but revert back to what they really are when their BS is found out?
The ones that are always whining, always the victims, always leftwing/liberal suggestive, always start anti-white statements with “fellow white people, we need to......blah blah blah” on Twitter?
Yeah I’ve seen a lot of screenshots of those “white supremacists”

Reactions: Jeddak and Grunk

Herk

Frontiersman
Mar 16, 2017
Colorado
Zip code
A furloughed photojournalist set out to document the protests in late May in response to the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer. After the widespread rioting and looting began, he infiltrated groups of individuals who were engaging in violence. He expected to find that white supremacists were responsible for the mayhem.
If white cops killed a black guy then I too would expect white supremacists to be outraged. :cautious:

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Michigan governor thinks she's above the law:

• Wow
Reactions: Hayata