American Revival Apparel Company

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Anyone into Airsoft on the weekends ? I’m thinking about getting into it basic entry level and use some of my load out gear to train with. I figured there are others who already do or would be interested in trying it out.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Also from what I’m reading it’s suggested to go with AR/AK AEG V2 starting out. Metal like CYMA and not poly like Lancer.
Any suggestions on what you know works well feel free to share.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I’m gonna put this here so I don’t lose it Specna Arms seems to be a legit way to go.

poly reinforced with fiber technology , easy spring rate change for indoor to outdoor use V2 gear box and doesn’t break the bank.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Be careful of the rabbit hole you are peering down in to. My son played for some time mostly at the place in Buford. It can get expensive quickly.

But he always came away covered in sweat with a smile on his face. He loved it.

His biggest gripe is when it's open to the public you get all manner or participants. Joining a team or club may be better for your training needs/level of proficiency.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Be careful of the rabbit hole you are peering down in to. My son played for some time mostly at the place in Buford. It can get expensive quickly.

But he always came away covered in sweat with a smile on his face. He loved it.

His biggest gripe is when it's open to the public you get all manner or participants. Joining a team or club may be better for your training needs/level of proficiency.

Yeah thanks for the insight @Hayata. I’ve played a bit indoors when my son was into it. This is more to me running gear I would use in worse case scenario to test function and less on $ for bbs and rifles and pistols. And it’s a ton of cardio so I’ve got an uphill battle there looking forward to the challenge and maybe have some fun while there. Mainly looking to stay at outside facilities we have one indoor in mcdonough if I want to get close and personal around corners.