• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

GA A2 Service Rifle Components and barrel

Shrek926

Woodsman
Mar 25, 2015
C'Vegas
So these kids have drug us to yet another shooting sport. I again have to dip into “dad stuff” and honestly I’m ok with it. For those of you I’ve known over the years you know all three of my daughters shoot competitively. Now the new hotness for them is PRS and NRL22. Which brings me to today’s offering.

I have a Fulton Armory A2 upper receiver (complete), PSA lower receiver(I personally took calipers and depth gauge to 5 to find this one that’s perfect), Fulton Armory A2 free float forearm tube and handguard, F marked FSB with gas tube and proper stainless steel roll pin. FSB is drilled and tapped for front windage adjustment. A2 buttstock, A2 flashhider.

I can post or send pics if needed. $425

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
So these kids have drug us to yet another shooting sport. I again have to dip into “dad stuff” and honestly I’m ok with it. For those of you I’ve known over the years you know all three of my daughters shoot competitively. Now the new hotness for them is PRS and NRL22. Which brings me to today’s offering.

I have a Fulton Armory A2 upper receiver (complete), PSA lower receiver(I personally took calipers and depth gauge to 5 to find this one that’s perfect), Fulton Armory A2 free float forearm tube and handguard, F marked FSB with gas tube and proper stainless steel roll pin. FSB is drilled and tapped for front windage adjustment. A2 buttstock, A2 flashhider.

Is there a barrel?

Augustatrader

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta

Pictures?

Shrek926

Woodsman
Mar 25, 2015
C'Vegas
Update.
Lower has front pivot pin already installed, bolt catch, mag catch, and trigger guard are installed as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
If this turns into parting out, I'd be in for the tube and handguards.

Shrek926

Woodsman
Mar 25, 2015
C'Vegas
I’m working from home, and have been for 2 months. That said, I do not mind making a bit of a drive to meet or even deliver if reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Four!
Zip code
Still available?