Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
That TylerK dude on ODT is notorious for that. I don’t see how he’s done 150 or so deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have him on ignore. He's literally the bottom of the barrel. I don't understand why people trade with him. Usually tries to flip what he gets the same day for $200+ more

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Apparently inductions can take 24 hours to see any action. I wasn’t mentally prepared for that.
Haha...yeah, the real reason they want to do inductions is so they can 'plan' and schedule when you'll be there as opposed to natural labor coming whenever, it's for them not you. Thankfully, we did 'natural' labor births but from the time she was ready to crying baby was less than 8 hours with all of them.

We know one girl that even with the person she was 'induced' for 30 hours and then once she started didnt give birth for another 6

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
There are AR9's that were created to shoot 9mm.

My AR9 has NEVER EVER given me one malfunction/problem. You just have to not cheap out and buy the right parts. Over the years I've seen people complaining about reliability but using a vast array of parts ranging from bolts, buffers and springs. There is one secret to making them work... Don't be Cheap.

Buy a 9mm JP Bolt and Silent capture spring paired with a properly ramped barrel like Tros USA and call it a day. I also recommend QC10 for receiver sets.
I got a complete PSA Gen 2 carbine and it tried to kill itself with less than 1k down the pipe

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Haha...yeah, the real reason they want to do inductions is so they can 'plan' and schedule when you'll be there as opposed to natural labor coming whenever, it's for them not you. Thankfully, we did 'natural' labor births but from the time she was ready to crying baby was less than 8 hours with all of them.

We know one girl that even with the person she was 'induced' for 30 hours and then once she started didnt give birth for another 6

I’m not wired to stay still more than an hour at a time. I’m hoping to be home Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk