A whole bunch of friends who love AK's, foreign weapons, domestic weapons, and yelling at clouds

Is this thread doper than v1.0?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • Toenail Water

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Dank made me do it

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Axeman

Fighting against the Squirrel Uprising!!!
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Four!
Zip code
Yep this is true and there’s a lot of guys who own engravers who do it on the side for 30-40 bucks too. I got a guy up here in the north who can. @I.D.-ten-T if you ever need to do some engraving hollar at me hes close to us kinda lol
Well, Holy Shit.

I'd better look into that a bit closer, and figure out the Form 1 thing.

Axeman

Fighting against the Squirrel Uprising!!!
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Four!
Zip code
547... As in a S&W 547. LOL.

Depends on if Ken is in a buying mood
Well, realistically I'm quarantined here (pointlessly) for at least another week, so I could just drive up there and infect their shop with whatever remnants of the 24hr bug I had that are still on me...

KERTWOOD

Woodsman
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
I like mine but for other people I’m like just avoid it Lol find a more reliable 9mm platform. Something that was created to shoot 9
There are AR9's that were created to shoot 9mm.

My AR9 has NEVER EVER given me one malfunction/problem. You just have to not cheap out and buy the right parts. Over the years I've seen people complaining about reliability but using a vast array of parts ranging from bolts, buffers and springs. There is one secret to making them work... Don't be Cheap.

Buy a 9mm JP Bolt and Silent capture spring paired with a properly ramped barrel like Tros USA and call it a day. I also recommend QC10 for receiver sets.

Jhunter

Marksman
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
"Don't have to trade. Just seeing what's out there" = "I just want to rip someone off and trade my piece of shit for something good"

Some things people say just irk me
That TylerK dude on ODT is notorious for that. I don’t see how he’s done 150 or so deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk