Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sitting here outside on the step of Hilandarms which is supposed to be open Saturdays. Was even nice enough to bring the owner @FatAlbert lunch but to my surprise the doors are closed and no one is answering the phone.

Guess I'll sit here another few minutes and see if the crew is running late. I'd hate for all this Chick'fl'a to go to waste. Bad enough I spilt an entire Jumbo lemonade in my car on the way.

View attachment 95323

Damn man. I thought you and Fats was tight!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Sitting here outside on the step of Hilandarms which is supposed to be open Saturdays. Was even nice enough to bring the owner @FatAlbert lunch but to my surprise the doors are closed and no one is answering the phone.

Guess I'll sit here another few minutes and see if the crew is running late. I'd hate for all this Chick'fl'a to go to waste. Bad enough I spilt an entire Jumbo lemonade in my car on the way.

View attachment 95323
I stayed up until 2AM playing COD with him Hahahaha he’s asleep with Thor

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Trigger pins and magazine catch pin is approximately .196" diameter.
If you’re talking about an AR, those trigger pins are supposed to be .154”

Something must be wrong with that thing, and you’ll have a hell of a time finding a FCG for it!!

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If you’re talking about an AR, those trigger pins are supposed to be .154”

Something must be wrong with that thing, and you’ll have a hell of a time finding a FCG for it!!

I think he's talking about the WASR. And you're talking about a typical AR. Some Colts have larger fcg pins.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
He sold out of wire folders but has more on the way. Send him a message and see if you can reserve one. The push button wire folders are a lot more desirable than the levers.
I’ve got one reserved already. Gonna Khyber that thing up for my Romy AK - which I still haven’t had a chance to fire...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Heads up, Walmart is clearancing out a lot of their rifles for cheap. But you may have to get them to scan each one to figure out which ones are and which ones aren't.

I sent my brother down since I can't leave the house and the girl is scanning them one by one