• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Not sure what I've posted here & what I haven't. The last week has been particularly crazy. Sorry if I'm repeating myself.

Suz started having trouble breathing & feeling in like something was pressing on her chest on the night of the 15th. They did an EKG & some kind of breathing treatment, which loosened up a lot of phlegm. She started feeling feverish & when they checked, she had a fever if 101*. They started her on antibiotics & took blood & urine samples for testing. Her fever broke sometime in the early AM on the 16th. They're continuing the breathing treatments as a precaution.

Best news came from a visit to the surgeon on the 17th. He did x-rays of the hip replacement & surgical cuts & said it all looked perfect! Healing well. The only down note was he thinks rehab will be more like 5 to 6 weeks than the 3 weeks the social worker was talking about. Should all still be covered by Medicare though, but It’s the time apart that is tough for us. This will be the longest we've been apart in 3 decades.

@Rabbit2047 thanks for the food offer but I'm planning to go to the rehab center for part of the day to spend with Suzanne, depending on how we both feel. In the past they've evidently done a big meal for patients & their families but obviously won't be able to this year.

I'm mostly sleeping & trying to recover. I had gotten so worn down taking care of Suz that some of my stroke symptoms like blurry vision & difficulty moving my arm had started recurring. My doctor says that regularly happens if stroke victims overdo it & if it goes on too long those reversals can become fairly permanent. The only answer is an incredible amount of sleep. So she & I kind of decide each morning what we have on our schedules that day & how we're each feeling as to what our plans are.

@Axeman, sorry I haven't been more available. It's been tough & my stroke symptoms reappearing got pretty scary. Hope you're getting settled somewhere pleasant until you get a new place.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Not sure what I've posted here & what I haven't. The last week has been particularly crazy. Sorry if I'm repeating myself.

Suz started having trouble breathing & feeling in like something was pressing on her chest on the night of the 15th. They did an EKG & some kind of breathing treatment, which loosened up a lot of phlegm. She started feeling feverish & when they checked, she had a fever if 101*. They started her on antibiotics & took blood & urine samples for testing. Her fever broke sometime in the early AM on the 16th. They're continuing the breathing treatments as a precaution.

Best news came from a visit to the surgeon on the 17th. He did x-rays of the hip replacement & surgical cuts & said it all looked perfect! Healing well. The only down note was he thinks rehab will be more like 5 to 6 weeks than the 3 weeks the social worker was talking about. Should all still be covered by Medicare though, but It’s the time apart that is tough for us. This will be the longest we've been apart in 3 decades.

@Rabbit2047 thanks for the food offer but I'm planning to go to the rehab center for part of the day to spend with Suzanne, depending on how we both feel. In the past they've evidently done a big meal for patients & their families but obviously won't be able to this year.

I'm mostly sleeping & trying to recover. I had gotten so worn down taking care of Suz that some of my stroke symptoms like blurry vision & difficulty moving my arm had started recurring. My doctor says that regularly happens if stroke victims overdo it & if it goes on too long those reversals can become fairly permanent. The only answer is an incredible amount of sleep. So she & I kind of decide each morning what we have on our schedules that day & how we're each feeling as to what our plans are.

@Axeman, sorry I haven't been more available. It's been tough & my stroke symptoms reappearing got pretty scary. Hope you're getting settled somewhere pleasant until you get a new place.

Glad for the good news. Hope your ailments revolve themselves. Love ya brother

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

Glad to hear some good news as you and your wife needed some.
Still praying for both of you.
If you need something PLEASE reach out.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
5,000 tons

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Good to hear Mrs. Suz is doing better. Continued prayers for you both.
If you need anything please feel free to reach out, I don't know what @Rabbit2047 offered but I will bring Suz and yourself a plate for thanksgiving if you'd like.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code

Prayers for you both ... sounds like rest would do some good take time when you can and don’t hesitate if there’s anything we can do to help.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Glad you are taking care of yourself! Get plenty of rest!!

Good to hear from you and hope Suz continues to mend well. Please tell her I said hello.

Things for me are pretty good, I’m staying with good people, and keeping busy at work.
We can cover the details when you’re back to full charge. I was just checking on y’all when I called.