Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
My daughter's fish tank had some kind of shit going on in it. Had 6 X-Ray Tetra's and a Betta in it and all but two X-Ray Tetra's died. Looking it up, it looks like it was ammonia poisoning. I should have waited to add the X-Ray tetras since it was a new(ish) tank. Honestly, we bought her 3 of them at the store and I had 3 in my tank that I wanted to take out because my Blue Ram's fucked with them too much for my liking so I took them out of mine and stuck them in there. I feel like an asshole. I know they are "just" fish but I bought them and took on the responsibility of caring for them and I was the cause of their death. Luckily my daughter isn't too bummed because we had a rainbow shark in the tank with the Angelfish and it was nipping at their fins. I took the shark outta that tank and put it in her tank(after we did a thorough clean and replaced everything in there). She is obsessed with the baby shark song so I told her it was a baby shark(it's full grown, lol).

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My daughter's fish tank had some kind of shit going on in it. Had 6 X-Ray Tetra's and a Betta in it and all but two X-Ray Tetra's died. Looking it up, it looks like it was ammonia poisoning. I should have waited to add the X-Ray tetras since it was a new(ish) tank. Honestly, we bought her 3 of them at the store and I had 3 in my tank that I wanted to take out because my Blue Ram's fucked with them too much for my liking so I took them out of mine and stuck them in there. I feel like an asshole. I know they are "just" fish but I bought them and took on the responsibility of caring for them and I was the cause of their death. Luckily my daughter isn't too bummed because we had a rainbow shark in the tank with the Angelfish and it was nipping at their fins. I took the shark outta that tank and put it in her tank(after we did a thorough clean and replaced everything in there). She is obsessed with the baby shark song so I told her it was a baby shark(it's full grown, lol).

Ammonia is what crashed my 2 year old 20G saltwater bc I did something dumb. Live and learn. The new 40G is pretty awesome though. I agree with you about the fish comment. It sucked since it was my fault. I felt terrible.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I'm just really glad to be out of Zone 6 and Atlanta generally. It's different actually having to live there.
The politicians are self serving and have forgotten about the people.
But what took you so long , welcome to the north side . I probably deer hunted when I was a kid where your house sits lol.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I feel like the black community doesn't arm themselves as much as white people generally speaking because they have a different outlook on firearms. The media paints a narrative but when it comes down to it we aren't really that much different white/black. Yeah we have different cultures but we all are Americans and should exercise our 2nd Amendment rights.
I personally don’t think it’s a different outlook. I think it’s lack of education on getting one, lack of training with one which causes most to be frightened.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
You know someone is going to say “who”
Great composer.

I've got a Pandora channel with his music on there. Yo Yo Ma has a suite of Morricone's Good, Bad, the Ugly that gives me chills.

I grew up with spaghetti westerns and my youngest boy loved that stuff, when he was 3 years old, he'd run around with a sombrero, poncho and toy guns. He'd try to get his voice real low like Eastwood - it was hilarious.

Listening to those tunes brings him back, a little.

RIP Ennio, say hi to my boy.