• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

GA A Very Unique AKtunity......

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I don’t even really want to do this, but I really want to get my PRS Gear squared away..... And I’m poor..... SOOOOO....

This AK N-PAP was lovingly modded by our very own @Leadhoof after a gun in one of my favorite video games. It’s a blast to shoot and was done with quality parts. And it will get all the attention at any range. I’m just testing the waters to see if someone has something I need. I need a good centerfire bolt gun to build off of. Also interested in quality FFP MRAD glass. You can offer other stuff, like Other AKs, 357 scandium framed J-frames, IHC Garand, other mil surp, nice pistols, who knows, but please know I’ll be picky (not rude). So don’t get your Pantaloons in a wad.

It will come with a custom post Apocalyptic bayonet and 5 painted mags.
E13DC362-FA73-49BF-934E-B0F27BC7D1B1.jpegBC574DEC-7B76-4B03-BF45-DCC07DABC3C1.jpeg

Last edited:

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I'm hunting for an Ak. How much $ do you want, and do you have a correct buttstock?

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Wut??
Zip code
I'm hunting for an Ak. How much $ do you want, and do you have a correct buttstock?
@Leadhoof sold me the original stock and HG set, I was going to do something stupid with it and never did, so we can figure out a price to help you reunite the original parts...

well, never mind, stock no longer fits...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grunk