American Revival Apparel Company

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Meh. PCC isn't a serious gun anyway. I don't really care where the mag release is

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
Meh. PCC isn't a serious gun anyway. I don't really care where the mag release is

kind of agree even though my colt mag blocked lower SBR (hahn precision) has been 100% reliable. i wouldn’t hesitate to have it in a self-defense situation though i would much prefer an “intermediate” rifle round to a 9mm.

my main concern is more “american tactical imports” rather than where the mag release is. just about everything this company has put on the market is a giant turd so this would put an equipped pcc firmly in the “range toy” category.

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
Well I compete in rifle competitions and would love to get my 9mm in there at some point to compete in the personal defense optics class. So slowing up to an extremely inefficient two handed reload is not going to fly.

And btw dickbag I SBRd a standard AR lower so blow me!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was sort of including competition in the "work" gun category as well. I guess I just assumed anyone competing with a PCC would have a dedicated gun for that, not a conversion. I'm sorry for assuming. My fault.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Yeah, I was sort of including competition in the "work" gun category as well. I guess I just assumed anyone competing with a PCC would have a dedicated gun for that, not a conversion. I'm sorry for assuming. My fault.
Mine is a dedicated gun for that, and a conversion lol...