dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Waxahachie gun store.jpeg

WAXAHACHIE

Police say thieves have used a stolen truck to smash through the brick wall of a North Texas gun store and steal firearms.

Waxahachie police say the theft happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday. Police did not immediately announce any arrests.

A gaping hole was left in the side of the Shooter’s Edge gun store in Waxahachie at a time when the business was closed.

Sgt. Rob Best says police have determined how many weapons were stolen. He declined to release any figures amid the investigation.

Best says the stolen pickup truck was later recovered. He didn’t immediately provide additional details.

A message left for Shooter’s Edge officials was not immediately returned Sunday.

A post on the shop’s website said it will be closed until further notice. The shop’s Facebook page says to contact the Waxahachie Police Department at 469-309-4400 or Crimestoppers of Ellis County if you have any information.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article88799502.html#storylink=cpy

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I always thought there should be drive-thru gun shops.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You wouldve thought it wouldve been easier to pull the door off with the truck rather than drive through it.
I don't think these guys are much into planning lol.

Seriously though, I'd love a drive through gun shop!

Yeah, I'll take a number 4, supersized with two cases of ammo please.

Reactions: dougiemac

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I mean why not. Stolen truck, smash and grab. Nothing like a little Sunday night shenanigans.