75 members and climbing

GA Firing Line

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
It's a start but I'm sure the sponsor would appreciate an increase in membership and some sales.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Well I guess I'm a sponsor. My banner is at the top right, Bear Creek Holsters. Sales are nice and I don't mind advertising and sponsoring a good forum. But I would still prefer smaller. I considered the Elsie Pea to be smaller. If this is as good as the old Elsie Pea, I would be tickled to death.

I find the advertising to be a rather small amount of my business. I get business from Google searching, repeat customers, referrals, and customers posting pictures and comments about their products. I'm getting busier by the month and I kinda like the slow growth.

I believe if I make a good product, at a fair price, and have great communication and customer service, I will be OK. So far that is working for me.

M

mukwah

I came in on the last tide, really liking what I'm seeing!! 8)

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
I had no idea the forum was so new. What's its lineage? I saw "Little Honcho" named in another thread as an owner. does that mean this is run by ElsiePea expats?

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
yz9890 said:
I had no idea the forum was so new. What's its lineage? I saw "Little Honcho" named in another thread as an owner. does that mean this is run by ElsiePea expats?
"Little Honcho" (Jim) was the owner and administrator of the Elsie Pea Forums. He also had this forum at the same time even though I was unaware of it until recently.

This forum has had "Fred" as a moderator for a couple of years and now the team of Elsie Pea Forum moderators has descended on the forum (along with a lot of the Elsie Pea Forum members) to join Fred. The activity level of this forum has taken a tremendous leap in the last few days.