3rd Annual SET Secret Santa

karlvv

Legend
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
If you are my secret Santa, I’m very worried!
I guess you will know soon enough. By January 3rd is my guess. I like you though so probably not. In all honesty there are only 2 people here I dont like. That bitch that got mad that people weren't giving him free shit fast enough and then posted pics of his illegal deer and that bedouin cunt.

bedouin

Testing
Mar 25, 2015
Bypass' basement
I guess you will know soon enough. By January 3rd is my guess. I like you though so probably not. In all honesty there are only 2 people here I dont like. That bitch that got mad that people weren't giving him free shit fast enough and then posted pics of his illegal deer and that bedouin cunt.
I didn't hear you complaining the other night. Well, unless crying naked on the floor of the Red Roof Inn is considered complaining.

karlvv

Legend
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
@Jake ......what was that mutherfucker's name. I changed targets.

Reactions: Slacker1972