3rd Annual Secret Santa gifts thread. What did you get?

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
Had a nice surprise on my front porch when I got home today! Looks like it might have got sent to decatur first then corrected and sent to me. I was just about to order one of these since if either used up or lost a lot of my cleaning components. Thanks!

View attachment 46942

I just looked up tracking and its been bouncing around ga since december 15th lol
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9261297641699574581236

Thanks again to whover my secret santa is. This will definitely get put to use!
Aside from the Zip confusion, I'm not surprised ... that North Metro sort facility near the airport is FUBAR during peak season. I'm kinda surprised they got it to you that quickly ;)

Reactions: chance and dial1911

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Alright guys, who hasn't gotten anything yet? I'm about to start calling people out now. It's almost the end of January so surely everyone should have had plenty of time to get their stuff sent out by now. If you haven't gotten anything yet we will take care of you.

If you have not sent anything out yet and you don't want to be called out, either send me or one of the other Mods/Admins a PM or post in the Private Help forum and we will try to help you out. We understand that shit happens and life gets in the way sometimes, especially around the holidays. Let's not leave people hanging though.

karlvv

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Alright guys, who hasn't gotten anything yet? I'm about to start calling people out now. It's almost the end of January so surely everyone should have had plenty of time to get their stuff sent out by now. If you haven't gotten anything yet we will take care of you.

If you have not sent anything out yet and you don't want to be called out, either send me or one of the other Mods/Admins a PM or post in the Private Help forum and we will try to help you out. We understand that shit happens and life gets in the way sometimes, especially around the holidays. Let's not leave people hanging though.
Well there is still 11 months until xmas. Nobody clarified that this was for 2018.