2019 SET News

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Well, 2018 isn’t even over and we’re already geared up and excited for 2019! Some BIG things are in store for 2019!

New 2.0 platform to be launched!
Our platform released 2.0 earlier this year (2018) and we’ve been holding out as long as possible to upgrade. Reason for the hesitation is to make sure the platform is 100% stable as it’s a total re-write of the code. We also wanted to wait to see what add-on’s Would be available and which ones would not be available. We will list those out so you’ll know what to expect upon launch.

Classified Software
We also waited because a new Classified software system was being developed and we’re currently in “beta” with new functionality being developed each month. Finally we worked with our designers to make the new 2.0 platform look and feel as close to 1.0 as possible, but ridding ourselvesnof the things we didn’t like and highlighting the things we did like and wanted. I’m super pumped about the new platform. It will be a little bit of an adjustment, but overall it will be a huge step in the right direction for us!

More Marketing!
We will be looking and working new marketing angles to promote the site. Although the BEST marketing is YOU!, we will continue to invest in marketing to get the word out about our community...including pissing off major world brands apparently. LOL.

More Events!
This year I want us to promote more community events. I’d love to see 12 meet and greets this year. That averages one a month and that is definitely do able. I need your help to make this happen, so please let me know what you need to help you facilitate a meet and greet!

Increased Staff Presence
We are always looking for community builders. We have done a great job identifying those that make great community builders and given them additional moderator responsibilities. This year we will increase that to continue to help build community, create more content and engage more discussion!

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Looking forward to new year. I have hit 10k posts and am working on a GAW for this.

@erkinator is organizing a small M&G for folks in north Ga.

I was not able to attend the Scofflaw brewery M&G but like the idea of not having to always have an event at the range. I am more for these types of events for 2019.

I am looking forward to the new software platform and I have some other ideas as well that I will discuss with the staff and see what we can work out.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Awesome news! For 2019 I'm gonna try to be less of an ornery troll around here and be more helpful at promoting the site. A lot of you guys have supported my business and I need to give back.

Really wanna become a sponsor but I have to either figure out how to build a simple website for Hiland Arms or pay someone to do it. I work a lot better with hand tools and spray guns than I do computers.

Rwjeter

Mr. Freeze for mod 2018!
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Awesome news! For 2019 I'm gonna try to be less of an ornery troll around here and be more helpful at promoting the site. A lot of you guys have supported my business and I need to give back.

Really wanna become a sponsor but I have to either figure out how to build a simple website for Hiland Arms or pay someone to do it. I work a lot better with hand tools and spray guns than I do computers.
Except memes.