2017 Shot Show

American Revival Apparel Company

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It is a sexy pistol but as a target model would not be a very good cc gun!
They do a shorter version as well. I don't care about carry specific qualities...this is just the cat's ass.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I would love to take one for a test drive. @trees4e might have one stashed somewhere in his collection.;)
I WISH. I had possession of one for a couple days to take pics of it and list it for sale after a buddy who owned it died. The family sold off most of his collection and I was too cash-poor at the time to scoop it up.
I did get some other cool stuff, though... IMG_1787.JPG

Reactions: 1776 and Mac11FA

YaDaddy

Hunter
Jul 5, 2015
A big shout out to AtlMedic and Dougiemac for suggesting I come to the SET community for some help at the NRA show earlier today.

I needed somebody to defy gravity and hold up a 2nd camera rig while I jaw on about the new CZ P10c at the CZ USA booth. I checked the SET threads at Dougiemac's suggestion and quickly saw that AtlMedic was on the ball, so I contacted him and within minutes we were working together getting gun videos for the new GunHunters channel on youtube. Before it was all over I was chatting about the P10c with none other than Mister CZ custom himself...Angus Hobdell. Thanks to AtlMedic I got to be the on air personality instead of the cameraman for that special treat.

Here are some screenshots from AtlMedic's work:

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 6.41.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 7.12.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 7.13.30 PM.png

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
A big shout out to AtlMedic and Dougiemac for suggesting I come to the SET community for some help at the NRA show earlier today.

I needed somebody to defy gravity and hold up a 2nd camera rig while I jaw on about the new CZ P10c at the CZ USA booth. I checked the SET threads at Dougiemac's suggestion and quickly saw that AtlMedic was on the ball, so I contacted him and within minutes we were working together getting gun videos for the new GunHunters channel on youtube. Before it was all over I was chatting about the P10c with none other than Mister CZ custom himself...Angus Hobdell. Thanks to AtlMedic I got to be the on air personality instead of the cameraman for that special treat.

View attachment 28016 View attachment 28017 View attachment 28018
Any vid or link to the podcast of the interview?

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code

View attachment 28016 View attachment 28017 View attachment 28018
Glad I could help. Let me know if y'all need an extra cameraman in the future.