‪#‎BREAKING‬: Gov. Nathan Deal has vetoed the Campus Carry Bill.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
‪#‎BREAKING‬: Gov. Nathan Deal has vetoed the Campus Carry Bill.

"Governor Nathan Deal has vetoed the Campus Carry Bill.

Deal had until midnight to either sign, veto or do nothing on the campus carry bill. If he had elected to do nothing, the bill would have automatically become law.

When asked Monday about the option do do nothing, Deal said, "I don't walk away from bills, I either veto them or sign them."

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/31862063/governor-deal-vetoes-campus-carry-bill

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I'm not up on the issue- did he cite any reason for vetoing it? Other than the "I don't leave things alone" excuse?

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Reactions: jwtug and dougiemac

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I hope he got the opinions of a few criminals with guns that have robbed people on and around UGA among other schools. I'm sure they opposed the passage of this bill.

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
I hope he got the opinions of a few criminals with guns that have robbed people on and around UGA among other schools. I'm sure they opposed the passage of this bill.

Problem is, the ones who live and work on campus, will actually feel better that guns are not allowed on school grounds... Then again, they are also the same ones who will vote for Bernie or Hitlerly, and think that more government equals more freedom... And lets not forget that also includes speech they don't like, but just don't mute their voice, you know... Because that would be wrong.

Reactions: Cudruln

Wallace

Sniper
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Problem is, the ones who live and work on campus, will actually feel better that guns are not allowed on school grounds... Then again, they are also the same ones who will vote for Bernie or Hitlerly, and think that more government equals more freedom... And lets not forget that also includes speech they don't like, but just don't mute their voice, you know... Because that would be wrong.
This^^^^^ all of this^^^**

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
BS
These fucktards that you don't think should be carrying, will do as they please either carrying or not regardless the law. The law would have simply provided legal recourse for dealing with their aggression.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Just let this sink in. You can bet your sweet ass that this isn't the last battle we'll have to fight. And this Everytown organization are amateurs.

Capture.PNG

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I'm not surprised to be honest. Like most gun laws the uninformed start raising hell with false facts and emotional responses and we (gun owners) get fucked.

PewPewPewCo

Weekend Warrior
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I'm not surprised to be honest. Like most gun laws the uninformed start raising hell with false facts and emotional responses and we (gun owners) get fucked.
Or you know....the unlected but publicly funded Board of Regents flexes their muscle into our policy

Reactions: Laufen

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
BS
These fucktards that you don't think should be carrying, will do as they please either carrying or not regardless the law. The law would have simply provided legal recourse for dealing with their aggression.

Can you not read? What I was saying is that, all of the booger eating, bet wetting, safe space needing, two time Obummer voting, Bernie supporter will feel better knowing that the Bill was vetoed... My statement had nothing to do with, the criminal element who will do whatever it pleases... What do you think will happen to the next shit bird who dose a mass shooting on campus? If he is taken alive, do you really think he'll be charged with carrying a weapon on campus? No of course not... Weapon laws only punish the innocent, who want nothing more than to protect themselves.

Reactions: freedom

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Can you not read? What I was saying is that, all of the booger eating, bet wetting, safe space needing, two time Obummer voting, Bernie supporter will feel better knowing that the Bill was vetoed... My statement had nothing to do with, the criminal element who will do whatever it pleases... What do you think will happen to the next shit bird who dose a mass shooting on campus? If he is taken alive, do you really think he'll be charged with carrying a weapon on campus? No of course not... Weapon laws only punish the innocent, who want nothing more than to protect themselves.
My sincerest apologies, I read this pre-coffee while cleaning up cat vomit.

As far as being charged with carrying a weapon, yeah he/she would be. If the fucker didn't pick up his brass they'll probably charge him with littering too.

Reactions: jwtug

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
My sincerest apologies, I read this pre-coffee while cleaning up cat vomit.

As far as being charged with carrying a weapon, yeah he/she would be. If the fucker didn't pick up his brass they'll probably charge him with littering too.

Apologies accepted... I'm on a way short fuse w/ my goddamn step daughters cat who keeps clawing the furniture. I understand.

Reactions: Laufen