Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Geesh will they ever convert to a similar barrel nut between all manufacturers ? I get tired of all the proprietary crap you gotta buy a wrench for this one and that one. I wish I had CNC mill right about now I’d make one for all applications and make millions and retire and build all their different uppers with my patented wrench.

End rant

Reactions: dial1911 and lesptr

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Geesh will they ever convert to a similar barrel nut between all manufacturers ? I get tired of all the proprietary crap you gotta buy a wrench for this one and that one. I wish I had CNC mill right about now I’d make one for all applications and make millions and retire and build all their different uppers with my patented wrench.

End rant

I can have you a file ready for CNC programming by lunch tomorrow... you've just got to get everyone to buy into a common barrel nut.

I only want 20%.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I can have you a file ready for CNC programming by lunch tomorrow... you've just got to get everyone to buy into a common barrel nut.

I only want 20%.

Done maybe we can get to use someone’s CNC machine here .. gladly pay you thurs for a hamburger today.

Reactions: Grunk and dial1911

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
There are several manufacturers that offer rails that work with the standard nut.

Also a lot of manufacturers include the necessary wrench.

You got a problem with deez nutz?

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
There are several manufacturers that offer rails that work with the standard nut.

Also a lot of manufacturers include the necessary wrench.

You got a problem with deez nutz?
Yes I do. 1 wrench for deez different nuts will work just fine is that too much to ask

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
They all have to make a buck and try and keep you brand loyal. It worked for Apple!