What have you bought, sold or traded in the past few days?

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Permanent Record

The feds filed suit and have an injunction to keep him from receiving any proceeds from the book...I honestly don’t think he gives a fuck, he just wanted his story out there.
Just found it on Amazon Prime. Should be here Saturday. Maybe I'll get a chance to read that before the other book gets here. They were OOS on Dakota Meyer's book in the paperback so I had to order the hardcover used from a 3rd party seller so it's saying it could be next Friday before it gets here.

Reactions: 1776

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I ordered a Beretta 81 from Classic firearms, and I chose the hand select option which costed more. It was delivered to my FFL Saturday afternoon and I went to pick it up today. This is what I received,...

I knew there was going to be the common wear and tear you’d expect from a police turn in, but I expected a fully functional firearm especially since I ordered the hand select option.
I sent it back for refund, but I am out $25 FFL transfer, and $25 shipping.
I’m thinking that is my first, and last dealing with Classic Firearms of Monroe, NC.
It was definitely selected by a human hand LOL

Reactions: Leadhoof

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Waiting on a DVD - "My Honor Was Loyalty". It's an independently-produced flick about some Waffen SS dudes at the end of WW2. I watched it on YouTube Saturday night, really good. Buying the DVD so my Dad can watch it.

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk