What have you bought, sold or traded in the past few days?

United American Armory

I.D.-ten-T

Stupid Squirrel Sniper
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Neither
Zip code
I'm just not into Golf. I'd rather clean my ears.

But I really like the link, that was funny as shit.

So as far as "one length clubs" go, I recall wondering why the hell the putter was a different fucking length, as well as some of the other handles. Never made sense to me. I could've made millions...

Reactions: Jake

I.D.-ten-T

Stupid Squirrel Sniper
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Neither
Zip code
Cheater clubs?
I've got a friend who, whenever I got something new on my rifle, truck, tool, etc. would always say "Well, fine. You go ahead and use your cheater shit, I'll still whoop your ass with my old crap."

Then when MY improvement was obviously better, all I'd hear was "You CHEATED!"

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
4 each of Red, Bronze and Blue aluminum mags.

View attachment 53576

Funny, I was moving some shit around when looking for a place for these and found 6 40 round Pmags I bought a whe back. Guess I am gonna have to organize my mag collection.
With this and the 1k rounds of 5.56 I ordered (ordered ammo and mags from 2 different places but delivered together on same day by UPS) I am sure i made a couple of lists!

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
If anybody wants some used GI mags for the low low and doesn't care how they look go to "ray_gunworks" on Instagram. He has scratched up and ugly GI mags for $5 regularly. You have to pay shipping but when buying in bulk at one time it doesn't really add too much to the total price of them. I think with my last order I paid right at $5.25 per mag for Okay Industries GI mags. Okay Industries makes mags for Colt and SureFeed(and maybe a few others too, I can't remember).