Website going down

United American Armory

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Thanks man I know you do. Sales are horrible this year and I’m forecasting it will be for a while.

I don’t blame anyone for not buying cans. The long wait times added to an already arduous process plus having to pay a $200 tax.
One question- I have an Evercore .22 can at Dobbs that I paid for and never picked up- can I sell it to someone else who will actually pick it up? I don't know how things go with bookkeeping and paid for vs. approved/picked up.

And on that note- I'll make someone a deal on it.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
One question- I have an Evercore .22 can at Dobbs that I paid for and never picked up- can I sell it to someone else who will actually pick it up? I don't know how things go with bookkeeping and paid for vs. approved/picked up.

Hmmmm.....

Reactions: dial1911

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code

Nice one the original Evercore first run. I’d say yes it’s on Form 3 at DD and it’s just a transfer to form 1 or 4 for approved. Any trade interest ..