Thread for posting things nobody cares about...

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
All because 1 fucking piece of shit was offended. So damn dumb. I hope they lose 30-0.
Yup. I've been a lifelong Braves fan but they can suck it now after they caved to that fucking Helsley bastard. That motherfucker looks about as much like an Indian as Elizabeth Warren does.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
OK, if we're going to do this cultural appropriation BULLSHIT. The integrated circuit was invented by William Fairchild, Robert Noyce, Gordon Moore & Andrew Grove. 3 Americans by birth & 1 who immigrated legally from Europe (Grove). So only Americans & people of European descent can use any solid state electronics. Everybody else can go back to fucking vacuum tubes instead of appropriating our culture. :boxing:

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Man. Don’t tell me that. I’ll be down in that area tomorrow. I thought it was balls hot in Dalton today.
That is because it is close to hell. Lived there for 4 years. The toxic waste from all the carpet mills have raised the local temp 20 degrees at least!!!

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
OK, if we're going to do this cultural appropriation BULLSHIT. The integrated circuit was invented by William Fairchild, Robert Noyce, Gordon Moore & Andrew Grove. 3 Americans by birth & 1 who immigrated legally from Europe (Grove). So only Americans & people of European descent can use any solid state electronics. Everybody else can go back to fucking vacuum tubes instead of appropriating our culture. :boxing:
You bet your damn skippy!

While we are at it Ford created the assembly line so no mutherfuckers can stand in a line for welfare!!!

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Since not everyone reads the daily history thread, I'm posting this here:

October 9, 2019
The Atlanta Braves Baseball Club throws beloved fan traditions under the bus for fashionable virtue signaling:

Even Elmo knows this is a fucked up decision, 54894

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
Bout fucking time:

I saw that earlier today. DIA has been on a firing frenzy the last few years. If not more so than the other 15 agencies in the IC, certainly much more publicly.
They've been canning a lot of people over polygraph failures. It still boggles my mind how reliant the IC is on polygraphs. Truly skilled examiners are very limited and mediocre examiners are essentially useless for anyone with a triple digit IQ. Most of the good examiners are in the FBI and a lot of the ones the IC use aren't even gov employees.
I believe that the DIA's problem lies in contracting. The good employees ditch civil service for significantly more lucrative contract jobs, leaving the agency to fill manpower with substandard candidates.

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
Yup. I've been a lifelong Braves fan but they can suck it now after they caved to that fucking Helsley bastard. That motherfucker looks about as much like an Indian as Elizabeth Warren does.
The Tomahawk was brought over by the British, the closest thing to a Tomahawk the Indian's had was a stone axe. The weapon/tool was extremely popular with both native Indians and Frontiersman. It is also my favorite weapon for close quarters combat. Go on YouTube and look at some of the videos of people using a Tomahawk for self defense.

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
Anyone else having problems on the site with pages being blank?
yep. I posted a screen shot in the help forum so maybe somebody with some power can look into it.
So far the only page that is blank for me is the "New Posts" page. I messaged Doug and he said that the hosting site did an update today without his knowledge and that he would have to get ahold of the developer in the morning. Should be fixed tomorrow some time. There's nothing we can do about it until the morning.

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
That was his favorite couch, then all the sudden he "turned" on it in a vicious rage. I live in fear everyday of him inevitably turning on me.
My pitbull almost killed me and my three-year-old today. She tried to lick us to death and whipped us with her tail repeatedly.

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
Took a load of cardboard and some stuff for Goodwill to the recycling center yesterday and noticed that they had some mulch in the back corner by the yard debris pile. Asked the guy working there how much it was. He said that it was free if I wanted to shovel it in there myself or $10 if I wanted them to use the backhoe and fill up the bed. I was literally about to go spend $75 per scoop at the landscape supply store for mulch today. Three scoops later I was out of there with a full bed of mulch for $10. Saved over $200. It was a little bit dirty but for $10 I wasn't complaining.

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
You can't have your couch and eat it too you little bastardView attachment 54910
He's such a good doggy. I really liked meet you both at the campout.

In contrast, my dumbass dog just wanders around like Eeyore all the time looking sad - unless there's a visitor. Then he's happy for 5 minutes...

1570836147326.png

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
You can't have your couch and eat it too you little bastardView attachment 54910
Obviously the couch attacked him first!

He followed up with a blitz attack and showed flatulence vessel who is the boss!

Give that dog a bone and a pat on the back! Found your cocaine stash!