Faktory 47

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I do hope he is ok...This seems out of the ordinary for him.
He sure did mess up a lot of perfect seasons for UGA because of that first loss so early in the season.
He was tough at Florida but I think he was a better coach at South Carolina

Reactions: hseII

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Any coach that quits on a college team in the middle of the season is a POS. He didn't retire, he resigned. He made that a point of emphasis. 98% of those players will never play outside college and he threw them away like garbage because he is garbage. Fuck him.

Reactions: bearpugh

mattp38

Hunter
Mar 27, 2015
Georgia
Any coach that quits on a college team in the middle of the season is a POS. He didn't retire, he resigned. He made that a point of emphasis. 98% of those players will never play outside college and he threw them away like garbage because he is garbage. Fuck him.
You think it could have been a scenario of saving face? Like a writing on the wall situation.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
If he's not retiring only resigning and sees the season is a bust and he and is quitting to save face to get a headstart on finding a new coaching job for a year or 2 then douchebag gets labeled on a coach that quits mid season letting the fans and players down to find another job.

bearpugh

Hunter
R.I.P.
Aug 24, 2015
temple,ga
yep. same as that sorry fucker that quit on the falcons years ago. thought spurrier had more class.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
yep. same as that sorry fucker that quit on the falcons years ago. thought spurrier had more class.

Bobby Patrino and went through his own public humiliation too. When he got caught with his assistant in a motorcycle wreck.
image.jpeg