Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Ready for a trip to Walmart?

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Here are 3 Rugers: SR9c, LC9, and LCP holstered and ready. :p
2 Kershaw blades: a Boa and an Onion clipped into pockets.
1 lifelong friendly Kubaton loaded in reverse on the waist for show.
Of course. the all important cell phone.

You know what? It all works!

6plusacell.jpg
]
Side note: Mayo, here's Doug's prototype xDraw. He's quite the artisan!

It might be fun if anyone wants to share their rigs or maybe even up the ante. 8) :D

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
I don't know the name, but the holster is sewn into the tee-shirt with velcro straps.
It's like wearing Under Armor...

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
:D Our school resource officer was going to offer his ankle holster... which I don't have, but another LCP... ::)

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
You really have to watch that Wal Mart Crowd. Day before yesteday I went over to get one of those small $7.00 tube cleaning kits for a friend. You known those kind of kits that sell at the LGSs for double the price.

Anyway as I coming out of the store in a blinding down pour of rain, in a thunder storm, I stepped out into the yellow lined pedistraian crossing. I peeked around the edge of my umbrella and saw a car coming. As it got nearer, I stopped and the lady driving it just buzzed right by me.

Had I been wearing 3 Coyotes collection of hardware I'm sure the ambulance crew would have seen the irony in it. Stupid people will get you one way or the other if you ignore them.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
+1 on that Walmart crowd...

There's no such thing as foolproof because fools are just so dam*ed ingenious!

Looking at an ankle holster now...

M

mukwah

Re: Re: Ready for a trip to Walmart?

3Coyotes said:
+1 on that Walmart crowd...

There's no such thing as foolproof because fools are just so dam*ed ingenious!

Looking at an ankle holster now...
I have the Fobus, didn't think I'd like it first but definitely serves its purpose!

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Northern_Son said:
I like that T-Shirt holster. What's a good vender for those?

I was looking into them a while ago and I like the ones that 511tactical.com has. It can handle different pistols plus carry extra mags, speedloaders or whatever. Never tried one but I like their concept on them rather than just sewing a cloth holster to a t-shirt.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
I'll go with Ron's vendor. Mine came from an independent vendor at a gun show in Berea, OH a while back.

The truth of the matter is these dang t-shirts fit and wear... kinda like... gotta ask your wife 'cause I had to... spanx (sic). I don't really like them at all.