Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Had to run some errands and wore my Demolition Ranch shirt. Stopped at the UPS store to drop off a package and ran into a close friend of Matt's, He had just gotten back from Texas.

He attended the funeral services for "Tactical Jake" guy who ran Bunker Branding. Jake had died in a 4 wheeler accident.

Condolences to the family and prayers for all.

• Sad
Reactions: georgia357

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Yup, saw this on the Bunker Branding IG the other day and Matt made a video yesterday on Off The Ranch. Very sad situation. He left behind a wife and 2 small kids. They have a GoFundMe for his wife and kids...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/we-love-jake-campbell

Weird though that yesterday they had a goal of $50K and they reached that after their video went live and raised it to $100K and now that they've reached that they raised it to $150K. IDK why it makes a difference. People are gonna donate anyways. Why keep raising the goal? I see this a lot with GoFundMe and it's one of the things that really turns me off about the whole GFM thing and crowd funding in general. Not really so much so in this instance or when anybody passes away but when someone is trying to raise money for medical procedures or other stuff and they reach their goal and then raise the goal it just comes off as them being greedy to me.

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Yup, saw this on the Bunker Branding IG the other day and Matt made a video yesterday on Off The Ranch. Very sad situation. He left behind a wife and 2 small kids. They have a GoFundMe for his wife and kids...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/we-love-jake-campbell

Weird though that yesterday they had a goal of $50K and they reached that after their video went live and raised it to $100K and now that they've reached that they raised it to $150K. IDK why it makes a difference. People are gonna donate anyways. Why keep raising the goal? I see this a lot with GoFundMe and it's one of the things that really turns me off about the whole GFM thing and crowd funding in general. Not really so much so in this instance or when anybody passes away but when someone is trying to raise money for medical procedures or other stuff and they reach their goal and then raise the goal it just comes off as them being greedy to me.
May be a way of bumping the GoFundMe me post up by raising the goal. Not sure but I tend to agree that in most situations, people will continue to donate regardless of the goal.

I could have dropped that package off any day of the week and I would have never run into Matt's friend. Apparently he lives in Locust Grove or near by. He was there having stuff printed up.