LLWS

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
2015 Little League World Series Schedule I would watch them hands down,,,,over any pro or college game, These kids are in it for the love of the game, not money or future money..

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Highly competitive are those kids. I enjoy watching them play ball. That's BB at it's best. I've seen better games at that level then MLB could ever do. Hats off to the parents who sacrifice so those kids can play at that level.

Reactions: Dinky Dau

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
2015 Little League World Series Schedule I would watch them hands down,,,,over any pro or college game, These kids are in it for the love of the game, not money or future money..

Partly true. Sadly many are out there because their parent are in it for competition or future money.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Partly true. Sadly many are out there because their parent are in it for competition or future money.
Where in history, I have seen much more, is Little Girls Beauty pageants. Seem like that a lot of woman that are way less than attractive, Being kind!! Are trying to live life through there daughters..It is a sick world we live in..I still love watching the kids get out their and play there hearts out for the game and competition..

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Somewhat true. Those kids can't play at that level unless they want to though IMHO. You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. All the $ in the world won't make that kid perform at their best if they don't want to be there.