GA JJ Industry

Howard Law

JJInd

Scout
Nov 16, 2015
Hiram, GA
We are JJ Industry and we are an 07 FFL Dealer, and 02 SOT.
We do AK47 kit builds and AK gunsmithing; Along with all the AK variants.
I've been working on AK47s since 2008 and have many builds completed in the last 7 years.

We are currently offering to build your AK47 for $250.
This price is for the labor, not the cost of parts and a receiver.
Normally you bring your parts kits and receiver to us and we'll build it for you. Or, I can build or order you a receiver of your choice.

If you want a price quote on specific gun-work, please leave a comment below with the type of work, and I'll reply with an answer for you.

We offer too many types of services to list, so please ask and I'll get back to you. I also do transfers for guns.

John Jarrard
JJ Industry
07 FFL, 02 SOT
Dallas, GA 30157

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
sounds interesting. can you elaborate on what is included in said "build"?

is that like assembling it or something more? thanks

JJInd

Scout
Nov 16, 2015
Hiram, GA
Hello,
I'm sorry that my reply is not timely.

A parts kit build includes: demilling an AK parts kit, drilling rivet holes, riveting on both trunnions and the trigger guard, pressing in the barrel on the shop press, head spacing it, installing the internals in the receiver, and fitting the butt stock. And going over it and makes sure everything works properly and touching up scratches with cold bluing.

If there is something extra like installing a virgin barrel and having to remove and reinstall the the rear sight tower, hand guard retainer, gas block and drilling the gas port, installing the front sight tower, and threading the barrel, that would be extra since it's a lot of extra work.

Again, I'm sorry about the delay in getting to this message. I didn't see it until just a day or two ago.

Thanks,
John Jarrard
JJ Industry
Dallas, GA