Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Hypothetical

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Funny to me how we all have built our own little "corner of the world". We each have very distinct likes and dislikes. We all have varied , and select preferences. All have personal predilections and interests. I am very involved in Community theater and musicals. I play a mean Teveya, and played Franklin quite well in "1776". I love to read, to watch science shows, enjoy the grandkids, and drive. I rode a motorcycle over 240,000 miles (seven different types) back in the day. This might surprise you all..i enjoy shooting, and yes..cleaning my guns. I've never gotten in gunsmithing, and reloading. I leave that up to Rich, and Hank..and you guys that enjoy that. Another thing which I enjoy is art BeyondThebox. As I get older i find it interesting to see that my life is actually a grouping of my interests into a little bag which I carry around with me everywhere that I go. i call it my brain. hmm.

M

mukwah

That's a pretty profound observation there Craig, but true! My life centers family, work, guns and shooting and my tinkering and projects, and mainly my grandson. He's twelve and I know I only have a little more quality time with him before he gets off into his own thing and "girls". He is truly the son I never had as I had three daughters and four grandaughter's before he came along. Life is good right now!!