Happy First Month Anniversary!

GA Firing Line

BigMikey

Hunter
Jan 31, 2016
I know its kind of soon but I just wanted to say congrats on making it one month! Assuming this doesn't disappear in the next 48 hours!

Great job and thanks for the awesome prizes! I don't see other sites or groups doing any of this extra stuff for the gun community so I wish nothing but the best for this site and its owners.

D

David

Thanks! It's been a pretty cool month so far. Hurried to get this site up and running. Early on it was pretty rough and I think it scared away a lot of potential users just because how unfriendly it was, but its come a long way in just 4 short weeks. Here are some stats (these are from February 4th to today)

Total Page Views: 161,124

Avg Daily Views: 6,115

Total Unique Visitors: 12,261

Avg Daily: 454

Page Hits (total files sent from us, to you) 355,564

Avg Daily: 13,169

Bandwidth Used: 11.19GB

Avg Daily: 425

Most people browse the site using Google Chrome with Safari a distant second. Google search sent us 82 visitors while Facebook sent over 8,000, and despite my best efforts to convert some MeWe users, we didn't get much traffic from them (or anonymized their outgoing links)

But either way as you can see for a site thats barely 30 days old thats pretty good. Hopefully it continues to grow and I can start reporting more interesting statistics like 60 active classifieds, 5 completed deals reported, and around $2,800 in total site transactions going by completed listing prices.

Thanks to everyone who comes and checks in daily and makes contributions to the community! Without you guys this would all be worthless!

HOG2K

Hobbyist Photographer
Jan 30, 2016
Wow some really good stats there David! That's more than I thought were coming here, so good job on your part.

I think this site will do well, we have some pretty nice people on here.