Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Item: Dog

Location/Zip:Loganville

Item is For Sale or Trade or Both:Trade

Trade Value or Items Looking For: My sanity

Willing to Ship: Sure, I'll just poke some holes in the box.

Bill of Sale Required?:

Item Description:Half lab half boxer. He's very rambunctious & playful, but has no problems whatsoever with kids or other animals. He just wants to play. A lot. He's about 10 months old, fixed, shots, wormed and has a microchip that I've never registered.

He's pretty smart and did extremely well with crate training as a small puppy, but the bigger he got the more time he spent outside and the less time we spent training him. He can't be contained by a 4 foot chain link fence, this is the main reason I have to find hi a new home. He would make someone a very good dog, but needs more time, attention and space than I can provide him. He will chew the baseboards up if he gets too bored. He needs training, but I have managed to train him not to jump on the back door, scratch, get on the furniture, etc.

Photos:
IMG_9200.JPG

View attachment 29337IMG_8428.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: dougiemac

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
MMy last dog was a lab. Awesome friggin dog, but 'calmed down a little bits' takes years. Once you hit that point, they're really low maintenance pups

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
good looking dog, just not ready yet.good luck

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Got cussed out by my elderly neighbor last night. They are very annoyed when the dog jumps out and goes over to their house to try to play with them.

They're cat people...

Status
Not open for further replies.