GA CTR Rifleworks

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

MadDuPree

Hunter
Dec 19, 2016
Leesburg, Ga
Zip code
I am a technically a home-based FFL Dealer in Leesburg, Georgia. My shop is a valid business in Lee County, but is located next to my house. Gunsmithing and Firearms are a passion that my family has enjoyed for generations. I have been running the gun shop part time, mainly after work during the week and on weekends, for over two years now. I have done hundreds of transfers, gun & accessory sales, as well as upgrades and repairs to most modern firearms.

I opened the shop over 4 years ago as a hobby and part time business and I run it as such.... God and Family come first and there are times I will not be at the shop. Best chance to make sure I'm there is to call before heading over.

My prices are as low as I can get them and I do still have to charge tax. Some places can get a better deal than what I can offer and that's great, but I will not price match. If you find it elsewhere cheaper, by all means get it. I do accept and process FFL transfers with a $20 fee per firearm. What I purchase ammo for is exactly what I sell if for plus tax. I have 0% markup on ammo. Please don't hassle me on what ammo prices were 10-15 years ago. I'm sorry, but the market has dictated what everyone is willing to frantically buy it for and the manufacturers have increased their prices.

Although I am a strong supporter Public Safety and Military, I am not able to offer LEO, Military discounts, or Blue Label gun sales. My prices are already far below anywhere locally and my average mark up is still less than anywhere else that is discounted locally.

If you have any questions, please PM or give me a call. I am around most every weekend. Just reach out to me before stopping by.

Just a reminder that I do not open the shop until 6pm during the week and I am closed on Sunday mornings and Tuesday. A Form 4473 is required on all firearm purchases and a background check is required if you do not have a Georgia Weapons Carry License. Cash will give you the best possible deal, but we do accept all major credit cards.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Nice to see another SET business! I am sure there are some people in South GA that will be appreciative!

Reactions: MadDuPree