12 Days of SETmas -Canik TP9 SF - WINNER...

Howard Law

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
12 Days of SETmas - Canik TP9SF

Please congratulate our winner (pending verification of eligibility), Mac11FA

Okay, okay, okay... I know what you're thinking. Please let me remind you we use a completely automated system that keeps everything above board. However I recognize that there would be much more fun during the giveaways if they were distributed more evenly and one member only won a single prize during these week long giveaways.

So, before anyone bitches and whines...remember this is Christmas. It's about giving, not getting. And because of that, and the fact that our automated system does not have an ability to eliminate an entry for an individual that wins another giveaway so that winnings are more evenly distributed, I am going to offer another Canik TP9SF, out of my own pocket to an awesome member of SoutheastTraders. I will be posting a thread and allowing you to enter the old fashioned way and using a RNG will select a winner after the New Year.

Thank you all for all you do. Thank you for telling everyone about this site and inviting new members to join weekly. For posting on social media about the site. For passing out cards and stickers. For wearing your SET gear with pride. For going into enemy territory and letting others know about the site. And most importantly for being my family. Thank you. Merry Christmas. I sincerely love you all.
Doug

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
You're the man Doug/Oprah. We decided to give you a new name! Merry Christmas Brother!

Reactions: Ak4747 and Mac11FA

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
12 Days of SETmas - Canik TP9SF

Please congratulate our winner (pending verification of eligibility), Mac11FA

Okay, okay, okay... I know what you're thinking. Please let me remind you we use a completely automated system that keeps everything above board. However I recognize that there would be much more fun during the giveaways if they were distributed more evenly and one member only won a single prize during these week long giveaways.

So, before anyone bitches and whines...remember this is Christmas. It's about giving, not getting. And because of that, and the fact that our automated system does not have an ability to eliminate an entry for an individual that wins another giveaway so that winnings are more evenly distributed, I am going to offer another Canik TP9SF, out of my own pocket to an awesome member of SoutheastTraders. I will be posting a thread and allowing you to enter the old fashioned way and using a RNG will select a winner after the New Year.

Thank you all for all you do. Thank you for telling everyone about this site and inviting new members to join weekly. For posting on social media about the site. For passing out cards and stickers. For wearing your SET gear with pride. For going into enemy territory and letting others know about the site. And most importantly for being my family. Thank you. Merry Christmas. I sincerely love you all.
Doug

GTFOH.... Now he owes me a 6 pack of good beer....
StoneRuination2.0.jpg

Reactions: Mac11FA and Rwjeter

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Well, shit brothers! I am playing the lottery tomorrow! @Hoss it is okay of you stuck your pee pee in the barrel!

All kidding aside, I am still in awe about winning! I have said that I will be doing a giveaway in the near future (and I promise not to enter) and the will be one thread with multiple giveaway items.

I am proud to be a part of this community and would certainly lend a helping hand to anyone here as I know many of you have an would.

Doug runs a tight ship and his is doing a very honorable thing and doing an extra TP9 giveaway.

Merry Christmas!

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
49b1c32f0cd90bb203bad21a2532b868.jpg